Prince Charlene of Monaco was discharged from hospital in South Africa two days after being admitted due to illness. His admission followed complications from his state of health. Albert of Monaco assures her that she is “ready to go home”.
Princess Charlene of Monaco, hospitalized urgently in South Africa after illness, is in “stable” condition, her foundation said on Friday. The wife of Prince Albert of Monaco, 43, from South Africa, was admitted on Wednesday evening under a pseudonym to a hospital in Durban in Kwazulu-Natal. She went out this Friday morning.
Read also :
Princess Charlene of Monaco operated for four hours in South Africa
“Her Serene Highness (SAS) Princess Charlene of Monaco was rushed to hospital by ambulance late Wednesday night to Thursday after collapsing due to complications from the severe ear infection , nose and throat she contracted in May, “the foundation said in a statement. “The princess’s medical team is currently examining her but has confirmed that the princess is stable,” added the South Africa-based organization.
Princess Charlene of Monaco has suffered a lot.
Charlene of Monaco has been in the country for several months, officially to recover from the infection she contracted. She was due to undergo surgery last month, few details of which have been made public. Prince Albert and their children had come to join her during her convalescence. “She suffered a lot,” said Chantell Wittstock, director of the foundation.
“Ready to go home”
Discreet about the absence of the princess on the Rock, Prince Albert recently confided in the American magazine People and wants to be confident. “She is ready to go home,” he explained to our colleagues. “I know she might have said ‘end of October’, but that was before this last round of dates. I’m pretty sure we can shorten that a bit,” Gabriella’s father explained and Jacques, aged 6.
The international press people had recently revived speculations on a divorce or a separation of the princely couple, fueled by the prolonged absence of the princess on the rock. The couple’s ten years of marriage could not be celebrated in July in the Principality due to the absence of the princess.
Former swimmer, Charlene Lynette Wittstock, born in 1978, has been the wife of the Prince of Monaco since 2011.