Shahrukh Khan’s action-packed Pathan 3 to be shot in European countries, action sequences to be of international standard

Shahrukh Khan’s action-packed Pathan 3 to be shot in European countries, action sequences to be of international standard

Shah Rukh Khan’s comeback film Pathan may not have been officially announced yet, but everyone is eagerly waiting for the film. Shahrukh started shooting for Pathan in November last year. And almost half of the film has been shot.

But the second frightening wave of the Corona epidemic once again put the brakes on the entertainment world. While films are not able to be released in theaters due to lockdown, the shooting of films has also been banned. In such a situation, the shooting of Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan has also got a break. But as soon as everything is normal, the makers will start shooting the film again.

The remaining part of Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan will be shot abroad

The makers are leaving no stone unturned to make Pathan the biggest hit of Shah Rukh’s career. Directed by Siddharth Anand, the action thriller Pathan will feature Shah Rukh alongside Deepika Padukone and John Abraham in the lead role.

Before the lockdown took place, the team shot an action sequence in Burj Khalifa, Dubai, some pictures of which went viral on social media. And now it is heard that Makers will shoot Pathan’s next shooting schedule abroad. It is being said in some reports that some important scenes of the film will be shot in Russia. At the same time, it is being said in some reports that Pathan’s foreign schedule will be in Finland.

What are these 3 countries and when will the shoot start here…

A source close to the film told us about this, “Actually Pathan will shoot in 3 European countries. What are these 3 countries and when will the shoot start here, it is difficult to say anything about this.

It all depends on the new guidelines of European countries. Earlier, Pathan producer Aditya Chopra wanted the entire unit of the film to be vaccinated as it could be mandatory. But now the process of vaccination has slowed down, which is expected to pick up speed in the coming days. Apart from this, the makers are considering taking some crew members from Europe who have been vaccinated. ”

The source further said, “In the coming weeks, a clear picture will be made in this regard. Only then will Yash Raj Films decide on the three countries where Pathan will be shot. ”

The remaining 40 percent is to be shot abroad

The source concluded that “Shooting for 60 percent of Pathan has been completed. While the remaining 40 percent is to be shot abroad. Pathan’s climax will be quite grand to a great extent. Aditya Chopra is leaving no stone unturned to make the film at an international level. So that the audience can enjoy watching it in the movie theater. ”

In Pathan, Salman Khan will also be seen in a special role alongside Shahrukh. Bollywood Hungama had reported a few days ago that, Shah Rukh and Salman will be seen together in an action-packed sequence, fighting with the Russian mafia.

In this scene, Salman as Tiger will take an entry hanging from the helicopter and will hear Tiger’s theme music in the background. It will be a grand entry scene followed by a long-running 20-minute action and chase scene in which Salman along with Shahrukh will destroy the enemy.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here